Vacon 50X – the easy-to-use drive
Vacon’s new X series is a rugged family of variable speed AC drives, built and designed for harsh industrial environments.
From simple applications to those requiring advanced communications, Vacon 50X and Vacon 500X offer an increasing level of performance and features for the industrial environment. Capabilities ranging from simple press-and-run keypad operation to a real-time clock, advanced PLC functions or a USB interface are available. The powers up to 75 kW are available in IP66 for the ultimate environmental protection.
Building on the brawn and success of Vacon’s AC drives, the Vacon’s X series raises the bar for general and special application AC drives. If you care about quality, full-fledged features and needing fewer things to worry about, invest in a real solution – the Vacon X series. The Vacon X series is ideally configured for any industrial application where data collection, flexible interfacing, and automatic sequencing operation are a priority.
In the Vacon tradition, the tough enclosure of the Vacon X series shields the advanced capabilities from hostile environments. The Vacon 50X series raises the standard established by Vacon for general purpose AC drive applications.
The Vacon 50X is available for powers from 0.75 kW to 132 kW at voltages of 110, 220, 400–500 and 600 VAC.
- Power range from 0.75 to 132 kW
- Simple operation using standard Vacon X programming
- Multi-language display – no codes to learn
- Wireless programming using PDA-trAC+® from your Pocket PC
- Application macros to take the hassle out of getting started
- Dual power ratings adapt to all applications
- Operate from keypad, remote signals, computers or any combination
- Mount it where you use it
- Arctic mode – maintain safe operating temperature in cold
- Built-in, 9-step PLC functionality
- EMC, industrial level – category C3 available
- Standard IP66 enclosure up to 75 kW, IP55 for larger drives
- Suitable for normal high-pressure washdown applications – 70 bar from 15 cm
- Rugged covers designed to withstand tough environments
- Double labyrinth seal to keep dust, dirt, oil and water from entering the enclosure