Proudly Australian Made to Suit Australian conditions
The heavy duty Belt Rip Detector is magnetically or mechanically operated, utilising the inherent reliability of Reed Switches or Micro Switches. The Reed Switches are encapsulated in a robust, non metallic enclosure.
Various trip tensions can be achieved by simple external adjustment. An external santoprene rubber boot assists in excluding dust and dirt from the plug and magnetic socket assembly.
- UV stable, flame retardant (V0 rated) PBT/PC non corosive enclosure to IP67.
- All external fixings etc. are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Dust boot on socket assembly.
- Socket can be mounted on either side, top or rear of enclosure. (as per Cat No.)
- Two x 20mm stainless steel amoured cable glands available.
- Two 20mm conduit entries.
- Label attachment lug on lid.
- Switches pre-wired to terminals.