Proudly Australian Made to Suit Australian conditions
The heavy duty Belt Rip Detector is magnetically or mechanically operated, utilising the inherent reliability of Reed Switches or Micro Switches. The Reed Switches are encapsulated in a robust, non metallic enclosure.
Various trip tensions can be achieved by simple external adjustment. An external santoprene rubber boot assists in excluding dust and dirt from the plug and magnetic socket assembly.
- 316 2mm electro polished stainless steel enclosure to IP67
- All External fixings etc, are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Dust boot on socket assembly.
- Socket can be mounted on either side, top or rear of enclosure. (as per Cat No.)
- Two 20mm conduit entries.
- Label attachment lug on lid.
- Switches pre-wired to terminals
- Screw cup fittings for lid, to prevent screwdriver slip
Conveyor Belt Tear Detector (stainless version) also known as a Belt Rip Detector, Belt conveyor Rip switch