Proudly Australian Made to Suit Australian conditions
- Absolute simplicity in initial setup and adjustment.
- 2mm 316 Electro Polished Stainless Steel enclosure.
- Simple design ensures low maintenance.
- Stainless steel internal compression type springs.
- Pull rods 316 stainless steel.
- Pull rods have spring loaded external dust protecting boots so the pull rod is always covered for extra seal protection.
- Double lip oil seals on pull rods and reset operator for secure dust and weather protection to IP 67.
- Non-metallic pull rod bushings.
- Three fail safe trip mechanism to ensure safety.
- Positive drive action switching contacts provides mechanical forcing of the trip contacts.
- Complies to AS/NZS 3947.5.5:2000 IEC 60947-5.5:1997
- Internal switch connections are fully shrouded for added safety during inspection.
- Switches have forced open double break, double make Gold Flashed/Silver contacts for reliable low voltage signalling.
- Cam design compensates for pull wire expansion/traction up to 30mm either side of the set point. Eliminates nuisance tripping due to vibration.
- Pull forces to actuate trip @ 60Nm (6Kg) 90° to pull wire axis and 90Nm (9Kg) along pull wire axis.
* Unit Shown has optional flag
Pull Wire Switch (Stainless Steel)
also referred to as a lanyard switch, conveyor belt switch, rope switch, belt pull switch, trip wire switch.