- Robust UV stable, flame retardant (V0 rating) PBT/PC non corrosive plastic enclosure to IP67.
- All external fixings etc. are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Operating shaft bearings are UV stable, flame retardant PBT/PC plastic, for long maintenance free operation.
- Operating shaft sealing via a double lip oil seal, with external dust protecting boot.
- 90° full movement of operating arm with easily adjustable switching points from 5° to 75°.
- Standard unit has both ALARM & TRIP micro switches, each with 1no +1nc change over contacts.
- Micro switches pre wired to tunnel terminals.
- 10mm Diameter x 200mm long Stainless Steel vertical rod lever type arm or 50mm Diameter horizontal roller type arm.
The Heavy Duty Limit Switch, is made for applications requiring a unit which caters for heavy duty applications, having a pre-warn trip contact and a final trip contact, both individually adjustable. Dual operation (ie. right hand /left hand is also available).