Pull Wire Switch (Safe-T-Pull)
Tripping occurs due to a manual trip via the reset knob or when one or both trip wires are removed, over tensioned or activated.
Using Safe-T-Pull in an installation which has been designed and installed to our installation instructions will make sure your emergency stop system will comply with all the relevant Australian and International Standards.
- Absolute simplicity in initial setup and adjustment.
- Robust non-metallic enclosure. (Stainless Steel Version available)
- Simple design ensures low maintenance.
- Stainless steel internal compression type springs.
- Pull rods 316 stainless steel.
- Pull rods have external dust protecting boots for seal protection.
- Double lip oil seals on pull rods and reset operator for secure dust and weather protection to IP 67.
- Non-metallic pull rod bushings.
- Positive drive action from cams through to switching contacts provides mechanical forcing of the trip contacts.
- Internal switch connections are fully shrouded for added safety during inspection.
- Switches have double make double break silver contacts for reliable low voltage signalling.
- Cam design compensates for pull wire expansion/contraction up to 30mm either side of the set point.
- Eliminates nuisance tripping due to vibration.
- Padlock facility provided as standard.
- tested to the requirements of AS 1755 – 2000
Pull Wire Switch Operation
- Tripping occurs under the following conditions:–
(a) One or both trip wires are removed
(b) One or both trip wires are over-tensioned
(c) One or both trip wires are activated
(d) Manual trip via reset knob.
Note: The switch cannot be reset unless both trip wires are attached and correctly tensioned. Manual reset via the external reset knob is required after a trip has occurred. http://www.safe-t-products.com.au/