- The switch cannot be reset unless the trip wire is attached and correctly tensioned, and Switch will automatically reset.
- Absolute simplicity in initial setup and adjustment.
- Robust non-metallic enclosure.
- All external fixings are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Simple design ensures low maintenance.
- Stainless steel internal compression type spring.
- Pull rod 316 stainless steel
- Pull rod has external dust protecting boot for seal protection
- Double lip oil seal on pull rod and reset operator for secure dust and weather protection to IP 67.
- Non-metallic pull rod bushing
- Positive drive action from cams through to switching contacts provides mechanical forcing of the trip contacts.
- Micro switches are wired to terminals for easy wiring installation.
- Cam design compensates for pull wire expansion /contraction up to 15mm either side of the set point. Eliminates nuisance tripping due to vibration.