Proudly Australian Made to Suit Australian conditions
The Heavy Duty Belt Misalignment Switch, is made for applications requiring a unit which caters for high speed belt applications, having a pre-warn trip contact and a final trip contact, both individually adjustable.
Dual operation (ie. right hand /left hand is also available). It’s unique spring / cam operator ensures long, trouble free operation, in the most severe environmental situations.
- Robust UV stable, flame retardant (V0 rating) PBT/PC non corrosive plastic enclosure to IP67.
- All external fixings etc. are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Operating shaft bearings are UV stable, flame retardant PBT/PC plastic, for long maintenance free operation.
- Operating shaft sealing via a double lip oil seal, with external dust protecting boot.
- 90° full movement of operating arm with easily adjustable switching points from 5° to 75°.
- Standard unit has both ALARM & TRIP micro switches, each with 1no+1nc change over contacts
- Micro switches pre wired to tunnel terminals.
- Solid or sprung shaft roller mounting arms, available either vertical or horizontal.
- Rollers are Stainless Steel, 50mm diameter with high speed sealed ball bearings.
- Arms are fully adjustable through 360°.
Conveyor Belt Misalignment Switch also known as Belt Drift Switch, conveyor wander switch, belt tracking, drift switch