R&D Technology deliver intelligent engineered solutions and specialised industrial automation products that enable better monitoring and control over operational equipment.
Our specialised engineering products make it possible to collect and collate information on a secure database, making essential resources available for team members to make process decisions based on up-to-date data. Our unique future proofed engineering solutions make work easy and safe.
Why R&D Technology?
We believe that your equipment and machines are an important extension to your operations and business. Our industrial automation products are reflective of our customer orientated commitment to service – from project conception to completion, our team is on top of your needs, wants and wishes, working within the realm of possibility to make your life easier.
We have been Australia’s trusted supplier of industrial automation and integration solutions since 1993, R&D Technology offers unrivalled expertise in all manner of control systems, instrumentation and telemetry, inspiring confidence and clarity in every customer. Leave our facilities knowing your business is in safe, qualified hands – we provide secure, robust and smart solutions according to brief, need and specification.
We’ve created, installed and maintained industrial automation solutions for the following industries:
- Port Operations
- Water and Sewerage Treatment Plants
- Systems Consulting and Design
- Environmental Monitoring
- Irrigation Systems
- Wide Area Telemetry
- Renewable Energy
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Electrical Contracting
- Department of Defence
- Local, State and Federal Governments
- Wineries & Breweries
- Electrical Controls Cabinet Design
We ensure your automated system is improving the safety and efficiency of your workplace with ongoing technical support from R&D’s factory-trained technicians.
Industrial Automation Benefits
Industrial automation has many benefits, from making lives easier to increasing output and productivity numbers. Our experience and rapport with our clients has led us to identify five key benefits, including:
- Decreasing production costs, increasing profit and opportunities for further innovation that would have been out of budget prior to your investment.
- Promoting efficiency by utilising “workers” that don’t need to take breaks, holidays or leave the office to rest and recuperate.
- Protecting your people from accidents and dangerous situations.
- Liberating human workers from monotonous tasks, allowing them to fine-tune processes instead of repeating the same tasks.
- Lowering the likelihood of WHS claims.
Our products solve problems
At R&D Technology, we take responsibility for every product that leaves our warehouse floor. Get in touch today and speak to our team of specialist technicians about your needs.
We listen, deliver, install and service.